is this really new year ?

hey.
want to keep updating my blog but still, i dont know what to write (?)
so
these are the random facts (again?oh come oooon)

i went to my uncle's house last night. he invited my family to just have some dinner together. we baked some fish, and also ate some durians (im not a big fan of durian, but the taste is good !). then we had a fireworks party on the top part of his house (i love fireworks, both the colors and the sounds) although it wasnt exactly midnight.

going to my uncle's house makes me failed to watch the 3rd spiderman movie :((
hah. i do want to watch it anyway. maybe i'll buy the dvds. later?

nah, this is the first day of 2010, i dont feel excited at all, dont know why. this year is gonna be a hard year, for sure. university entrance exam, final highschool exam, and so on so on so on
-___- on the other side, i dont want to be separated from my highschool friends, and also my highschool life. people said that highschool life is the happiest part of lifetime. i think its true and now im feeling it. university life will be harder, i know that.

anyway, hope is a must for new year
i just hope i can give and be the best for everyone. everytime. everywhere.

this is the graduation year and i'm sad :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Menyapih Empeng Anak

girls

fabulous science 4