midnight. people ?

hi.
pathetic night, i know it. my TV is broken. i couldnt watch anything tonight. damn. i took a nap, you know, so that i can watch a show at 9 but i couldnt, in fact -___- what an ugly TV !
uh.
bored? yeah. i watched dvd then. 17 again is my choice. kinda entertaining.
-im hungrryyyyyy-
(sigh) i just did something bad. i got angry to my mum for a simple reason :( i regret it. really..
why do i become a really selfish girl? who always think of me, me and me? everything is always about me. i just care of myself. my needs. my stuff. not everyone's. why am i so mean? i did many bad things to people. i lied... i broke promises...Oh My God..
-what am i talking about?!-
sorry for these messy words. i just..really feel bad tonight. i feel disappointed. disappointed of my life. i dont understand about myself. my characters. my truly one. ive been searching for it for ages. who am i ? a quite one? a shy one ? a cheerful one? a cool one ? a romantic one ? an apathetic one? a kindhearted one ? or an evil one?
i keep pushing my self to act like a truly me. but i dont know who is the truly me yet.
so
i think i really need to study psychology at college, you know. i need to recognize myself.

hey,
sorry if i bother you with this-kinda-personal-post. i just want to express what i am feeling rite now. so if you dont feel like it just click an x on the corner.
-its 1 in the morning i just cant sleep im not sleepy yet. but i need to. watering my mums plants is my plan for tomorrow'. sorry for today, mum. i love you-
bye


ps : sorry for the grammar. im studying ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Menyapih Empeng Anak

girls

fabulous science 4